Are you thinking of changing your university? – Talk to us!

You are thinking about changing your college or university, but are unsure about the exact procedure? A change of university can be frightening at first and raises many questions: Can I take credit points with me? What do I get credit for? Do I have to take modules again? What documents do I need? Is it even possible to change in my case? We know about the uncertainties and many questions that such a situation can entail and are happy to help you.

Is a switch of institution possible and appropriate for me?

For us at DEKRA | Hochschule für Medien personal profiling and development is the most important aspect of our work. We try to work on every student's strengths and weaknesses to create the best possible results. Therefore, we try to build very close and consistent supervision relationships and a high staff-student ratio. We want every student to have the same chances and possibilities irrespective of sex, gender, age, ethnicity, religion or social reputation. For this reason, values like commitment, team spirit, motivation, curiosity, willingness to work hard and enthusiasm are very important to us.

Of course no one was to lose time while switching to another institution. The Bologna Process makes it possible to acknowledge academic attainments all over Europe. Nevertheless, we must check each transaction carefully. We will be pleased to give you advice and help and support you with your decision and every step of an institutional switch.

If you would like us to acknowledge your previous academic attainment, you can check out the sheet below. In case you decide to start a program with us, just download, fill out ad send it to us. The approval will then be decided by our examination committee.

We advise you to educate yourself as soon as possible about the chances and possibilities of switch. The best way to do so is to contact us by telephone +49 30 29 00 80 207 or mail:

Download sheet for recognition of previous academic attainments