Film and Television | B.A.
Focus of study: camera, sound, post-production, directing, development, dramaturgy, production, recording management, film and video technology, light, design and visual effects
Communication Management | B.A.
Focus of study: corporate communication, design, web design, app development , marketing communication, event management, communication psychology
Journalism and PR | B.A.
Focus of study: TV show production, presenting, copywriting, photography and picture editing, interviewing, online journalism, research, format development and design, public relations
Film and Performing Arts | B.A.
Focus of study: film acting, film directing, film education, didactics and media education, movement and voice, audiovisual philosophy, fundamentals of design
Are you hesitating which programme might suit you? You want to come by and try out some classes?
Then enter your number now and we will call you back for free.
- Certified B.A. programmes at a well established private media school
- Excellent seminars by professors and teachers from the media business
- Hands-on classes - incl. free Studium+ option
- Includes personal MacBook or comparable laptop
- Study projects with practical relevance/ real life projects
- Big network of partner companies and institutions within the media and creative industry
- Maximum individual encouragement and support through small study groups
- Creative and intimate study environment
- Equipment loan, also for private projects
- No extra fees - attractive funding options
- Free public transport "Semesterticket" included in your tuition fees
- Central location with easy access to public transport
Which study is right for me? Do I fulfill the requirements for a degree? All questions about your studies at the DEKRA | University of Media will gladly answer our student advice every Wednesday 16:00. In addition, you are welcome to arrange a personal consultation or appointment for a trial day.
Alumni Success Stories
We are proud of our graduates who have found their footing in various different branches and professions. To represent the many creative former students from our university, we introduce you to a few faces and stories of graduates that started their paths with DEKRA | Hochschule für Medien.
DEKRA | Hochschule für Medien is situated in the heart of a pulsating metropolis in the scenic 'Oberbaumcity' in Friedrichshain, Berlin – near the banks of the Spree river. The staff of our university will make you feel welcome on our campus with its family atmosphere.